Spornia SPG-7 GOLF PRACTICE NET™ - COMPACT EDITION
The Spornia SPG-7 - COMPACT EDITION is a smaller version of its big brother the Spornia SPG-7. Same design, same function, smaller size. Great for limited space : Office corner, patio, backyard, apartment. Fits comfortably in limited space . Available at Golf and Greens
It allows you to practice and perfect your swing in tight spaces! It has also been designed with high quality materials and exclusive features!
Swing with confidence from your Wedge to your Driver; you will have the confidence to hit thousands of balls. Designed to take a beating, this net will hold up to even the most rigorous of practice sessions.
One of a kind automatic ball return system that catches the ball's impact and allows it to roll down never touching or bouncing on the floors.
- Automatic Ball Return to your feet for constant practice
- Instant Set up and Take down
- Ball rolls gently down not touching the floors
- Included target sheet protects and absorbs ball impact
- Get instant feedback on your shots
- Use for Indoor & Outdoor
- SPG-7 Golf Practice Net - Compact Edition
- Roof Extension
- Bulls-eye Target Sheet
- 1 Chipping Basket
- Poles & 4 Ground Stakes
- Carry Bag
- Chipping Basket
- Net without roof: 1.5m. x 1.5m. x 1.5m.
- Roof: 50 cm.
Weight: 9 kg
- Set it up inside or enjoy the sun and set it up outside. Practice anywhere!
- Automatic ball return to your feet, meaning constant, uninterrupted practice.
- Ball rolls down after impact, preventing damage to floors and to the ball
- No more bouncing balls on concrete or wooden floors
- Noise reduction target sheet that absorbs ball impact and protects the net
- Very small size
THE KEY FEATURES
As the inventors of the world's first Pop-up practice net, we are pioneers in our industry, setting the standards and trends for the rest to follow.
Safety and Security
Our engineers apply innovative thinking, well thought-through design and vast years of experience to ensure exceptional performance and quality in each one.
Made to Last
We take our quality control extremely seriously, putting every single net through an additional inspection in Los Angeles, California before they are shipped to our customers.