Golf and Greens sàrl (Golf and Greens), RC B 259933, located at 77 route d'Arlon, L-8311 Capellen, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
1. Collection of Information
We collect information when you register on our site, when you log in to your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or when you log out. Information collected includes your name, address, e-mail, telephone number, and/or credit card information. In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of Information All the informationwe collect from you may be used to: - Manage the commercial relationship between Golf and Greens and the customer (including operations relating to orders, deliveries and returns, transactions, payments and invoices, complaints, etc.) - Personalise your experience and meet your individual needs -Provide personalised advertising content -Improve our website -Improve customer service and support needs -Contact you by e-mail -Administer a competition, promotion or survey -Conduct audience measurement statistics and marketing research
3. Data retention period Golfand Greens keeps the data for a period of 5 years from the end of the relationship with the client or prospect. The period begins either from the last order, the last connection to the customer account, the last call to customer service, or the sending of an email to customer service. At the end of this period, the data of the customer or prospect will be made anonymous. Nevertheless, information that makes it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or that is kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, may be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
4. Online Business Privacy We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to respond to a request and/or transaction, such as shipping an order
7. Unsubscribing The user has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him/her. The user can expressly oppose the processing of his personal data. To do so, he simply needs to contact our customer service: email@example.com. The user can also modify his personal data from the customer area.